|Deadline: Friday 7th June 2013||Contact: Mr Sofianos and Miss Ankah|
The tasks below are designed to support the creation of your performance – they do not need to be handed in.
Main Task Links:
Choose one of the following stimuli.
In your group, discuss the following:
- What do you think the stimulus means/represents?
- What message does it communicate?
- How could you communicate that message to an audience?
Task: Create a 5 minute performance, which communicates your message to the audience.
- Use techniques to make the performance visually interesting.
- You can use music, lighting, costume, props…
- Check out this link for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Fv98jttYA
Rehearse your play ready to perform in lesson.
If you need help, please ask your teacher before the deadline
You can book rehearsal spaces via the Performing Arts Office.