• You are here
  • Our Sixth Form
  • 3_790_e
  • 3_771_e
  • HAG-day-2-0456
  • 3_805_e
  • 3_762_e
  • 3_740_e
  • 3_795
  • 3_746_e
  • 3_777_e
  • 3_781_e
  • 3_796_e

Our Sixth Form

Welcome from Mr Smith, Head of 6th Form

MikeSmith_0002The Sixth Form at Harris Academy Greenwich provides students with the opportunity to study in an exciting and rewarding learning environment.

In July 2014 we were inspected and awarded Outstanding in every category, including our 6th Form.  And with our new building opening in September 2015, with a specialist 6th Form provision, there has never been a better time to join our fantastic school.

Sixth form is the most stimulating and engaging phase of a student’s education and that they will develop more as leaners over the next two years than at any point in their education so far. Students will experience more independence in their thinking and learning than ever before, and Harris Academy Greenwich will help them to develop these essential skills for the future. Our goal is firstly to ensure that all students reach their target destination, whether it’s University or the professional work place, but secondly that they then continue to learn, long after they have moved on.

So what makes us different to other providers?

  1. High expectations and high aspirations – ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted status for our 6th Form, along with every other element of our school
  2. Consistently outstanding teaching and outstanding results
  3. A new state-of-the-art building and excellent resources
  4. Outreach opportunities and life experiences
  5. Brilliant pastoral support throughout your time with us
  6. Staff that will get to know you as individuals and who will treat you as adults; staff who will know when to support you and when to push you
  7. Wide ranging curriculum, with an excellent choice of A levels and BTEC level 3
  8. Small class sizes just like in private school, so you get the individual support and challenge that you need
  9. Strong links to Oxford and other Russell group Universities
  10. Over 70% of our students go on to University and the other 30% all have confirmed destinations in good apprenticeships or the work place.  We have 0% NEET (not in education or training)

If you have any questions or would like to see the school ‘live’ during the day, please contact us and we can arrange a visit.

We hope to see you soon.


Sixth Form Open Evening will be held on the 20th of November from 5pm to 7pm