We have a strict uniform policy and a zero tolerance approach at the Academy which aims to give students a sense of pride and to aid the outstanding behaviour and reputation we already have. Parents should note the following:
- Please note that as well as adhering to our core uniform list (A4 minimum size bag, equipment, blazer, white shirt, school jumper with logo, tie, black trousers/pleated skirt, proper black school shoes, no trainers, no makeup), students are not permitted to wear any jewellery apart from a watch. This includes earrings and tongue piercings.
- We also have a PE kit uniform.
- We have no rules about hairstyles/colour and students may style this as they wish. However hair bands etc. should be plain black or navy.
- No Coloured nail varnish is allowed.
- No Charity wristbands are to be worn.
- If parents wish to have their child’s ears pierced we advise doing this at the start of the summer holidays so that they can be removed more easily during school time. We do not accept plasters over ears to cover earrings or any other concession – they must be removed in school time.
Students who are not in correct uniform will be placed in our Referral/Isolation room until the situation has been resolved. No student with jewellery / earrings or incorrect uniform will ever be allowed into lessons.
To order your uniform online, please click on the link to go to our suppliers: www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com
Uniform Price List (subject to change)
Uniform Pack (blazer, jumper, polo shirt and tie): £62.00
PE polo shirt: £9.00
Sports shorts: £6.50
Tracksuit top: £19.00
Tracksuit bottoms: £15.00
PE sports jumper: from £16.00 (TBC)
Short Sleeve Shirt Twin Pack: from £12.95
Long Sleeve Shirt Twin Pack: from £13.75
Please note that students need black/dark tracksuit bottoms or shorts and trainers for PE lessons, these can be bought either from our supplier or from any other shop of your preference.
- Harris Academy Greenwich polo shirt
- Black or dark tracksuit bottoms or shorts
- Harris Academy Greenwich PE jumper (optional)