Harris Academy Greenwich
Ofsted OUTSTANDING in EVERY category
A warm welcome to our website. We are really proud of our students and staff, who reflect a fast moving, vibrant and exciting place in which both to learn and to teach. We are passionate about our vision to develop successful students who demonstrate courage, behave with integrity and live happy lives. It is with this ethos that we achieve great academic results and such brilliant, well-rounded students, and were graded Ofsted Outstanding in July 2014 in every category:
Achievement: Outstanding. “All groups of pupils make rapid progress including those in the 6th Form.”
Quality of teaching: Outstanding. “Teaching is characterised by very high levels of engagement.”
Behaviour: Outstanding. “Exemplary attitudes to learning and bullying is virtually non-existent.”
Leadership and Management: Outstanding. “Leadership is inspirational and the vision and energy is shared throughout the school.”Click Here to read full Ofsted Report
It really is a wonderful school. To read more about the Principals and the journey of the Academy,click here.
Featured Images & Videos
- Image Gallery
- Bath Bombs and Breakfast
- The Prince’s Trust Xl group and the ...
- Middle Park Community Centre and Ton...
- Jumping Ahead
- Harris Federation Trampolining Event
- EAL trip to the museum
- Over 50 year 11s at science interven...
- London Cup final Year 10 vs Kingsdal...
- Post 16 Photos
- Interview with Mr Tomlinson and Mr M...
- Lord Harris at the Harris Academy Gr...
- Stem Assembly
- Jan Followup
- Sixth Form life at Harris Academy Gr...
- Open Evening
- Open Evening 2012 Dance and Drama
- Students debate literacy and communi...
- Harris Academy Greenwich
- Year 6 Open Evening
- Results 2014
Harris Academy Greenwich drives literacy standards