We have a strict uniform policy and a zero tolerance approach at the Academy which aims to give students a sense of pride and to aid the outstanding behaviour and reputation we already have. Parents should note the following:
- Please note that as well as adhering to our core uniform list (A4 minimum size bag, equipment, blazer, white shirt, navy V-neck jumper, tie, black trousers/pleated skirt, proper black school shoes, no trainers, no makeup), students are not permitted to wear any jewellery apart from a watch. This includes earrings and tongue piercings.
- We also have a PE kit uniform.
- We have no rules about hairstyles/colour and students may style this as they wish. However hair bands etc. should be plain black or navy.
- No Charity wristbands are to be worn.
- If parents wish to have their child’s ears pierced we advise doing this at the start of the summer holidays so that they can be removed more easily during school time. We do not accept plasters over ears to cover earrings or any other concession – they must be removed in school time.
- Year ties – Each year group will be required to wear the tie colour that corresponds to their year. Below are the colours for each year group.
Year 7 – YELLOW
Year 8 – GREEN
Year 9 – BLUE
Year 10 – RED
Year 11 – PURPLE
Students who are not in correct uniform will be placed in our Referral/Isolation room until the situation has been resolved. No student with jewellery / earrings or incorrect uniform will ever be allowed into lessons.
To order uniform you can visit Casey
246 Blackfen Road
Tel: 0208 850 8645
Normal opening hours Mon to Sat 9am to 5pm
Alternatively, if you would like to order online please use the following link https://www.caseysschoolwear.co.uk/
Please note that students need black/dark tracksuit bottoms or shorts and trainers for PE lessons, these can be bought either from our supplier or from any other shop of your preference.
- Harris Academy Greenwich polo shirt
- Black or dark tracksuit bottoms or shorts
- Harris Academy Greenwich PE jumper (optional)