Learning Beyond the Classroom
At Harris Academy Greenwich, we provide our pupils with fantastic opportunities to extend their learning beyond the school environment as we want to enable your son/daughter to become well-rounded and well-grounded individuals. One of the ways we do this is through trips which range from theatre productions to sporting fixtures as well as exciting trips abroad.
This year students from years 7 to 10 will have two whole school trip experiences. The first of these trips will go out on 10thDecember 2019:
Tuesday 10th December:
- Trip Involves all students in year groups 7 – 10
- Years 11-13 will be in school for a careers event
- All LBC trips aim to expand and consolidate the curriculum. One trip per year group will aim to expand and develop the personal attributes of our students (PSHE).
- All staff (teaching and support) will be involved in some way
- Coaches will leave school at 9am. We will return by 3.30pm. More details will be shared after half term.
We are currently in the process of planning the second trip, watch this space!