Working at Home Sixth Form
Working at Home Year 12 Plan this Week: Link
For Sixth Form Students
During a period of school closure all sixth form students are expected to complete a school days’ worth of work every day.
- Check your school emails everyday
- Your subject teachers will email you specific work to be complete every day
- Your subject teachers will inform you by 9 am everyday if you are expected to take part in a virtual lesson using Microsoft Teams that day
- You must have your emails and Microsoft Teams open on your device during the times of the school day.
- Please use the link below for a tutorial about how to access Microsoft Teams from home.